Friday, October 31, 2008

ng woon lam painting

I went down to the gallery today. Searched Tanglin Mall....in the end found that I was at the wrong place. It was Tanglin Shopping Center. Ha...I was in luck. The owner Mr. Ng himself was just unlocking the door to the gallery....and there in front of me was the piece that I emailed him for viewing. Nothing beats the artist himself telling you about the masterpiece.
This is priced at $3,800
Includes delivery, hanging, and frame.
I'm going to give it a week and see if the piece grows on me.
Like I've always said, if it is hanging there for the next 365 days times the number of years....I'm going to be living with this piece of Art! So I'd better buy something that I really like.
What you think?

1 comment:

Ng Woon Lam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.