Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New pots....

My artist student paid me $75 so I thought I'd go pot shopping.
I went to robinsons, taka and tangs.

Finally bought these at Tangs....3 for $89. Le goumet brand...made in Germany.

Did you know....
Before you use the pot...you must 'open' the wok.
Rinse the pot with soap water...dry.
Coat a layer of oil on the pot surface. Heat over a slow flame.
Then let the pot cool.
Wipe off the oil.

Voila!
Pots ready to use.

Pots are stainless steel. I looked at the Tefal stuff....2 saucerpan for $49.90. Tefal wok also costs that much. The chinese wok is doing a brisk business because they have very good demo team. The pop corn and cake taste delicious. But cost over 200....but now got 60% discount.
Then there are stainless steel that is from PRC. hmmm.....

No comments: