Wednesday, March 4, 2009

crocroach bait


I bought this today.
I killed 2 roaches last night. There is still one lurking inside my kitchen cabinet.
The box comes with 6 packets....i placed them in the kitchen, yard, toilets.
I also bought bay leaves from the supermarket.
Very expensive.
1 stalk costs $3 something.
Anyway, I put the bay leaves where the dishes and pots are.
The grounded bay leaves are cheaper....$1.90
I spinkled some on a tiny dish and left that lying near to the stove.
***
The star annise which is suppose to repel lizards and ants did nothing for the roaches.
The roaches didn't seem afriad of the napthelene balls either.
So I've moved the napthelene balls into my clothes cabinet.
Anyway, the important thing is to keep my apartment clean to prevent creepy crawlies from bugging the place.

No comments: