Tuesday, March 3, 2009

crocroach in the kitchen

2. You can make your own insecticide by mixing equal parts of baking soda and powdered sugar and setting up a mock bait plate for the roaches. After mixing your sugar and soda, eave the mixture in a shallow dish where roaches have been seen or are known to travel. The combination of sugar and soda is lethal to the cockroach.
3. Roaches hate the taste of bay leaves. You can naturally and safely keep most roaches at bay by placing the leaves anywhere you've seen roaches moving. Using bay leaves is a great way to keep roaches out of the rooms and play area of children.

****
Found this on the internet. I think I'll give this a try.
The roaches are bigger now...about an inch.
Maybe I will seal up the holes in the kitchen.
I've put napthelene near my kitchen and front door....don't know if it'll work.
Tomorrow I look for crocroach medicine in the supermarket.

I took my jin chian shu in for suntanning in my balcony....
I thought the leaves looked a bit yellow.

No comments: