Friday, April 11, 2008

fridge and washing machine

The fridge that I finally bought was a 3-door Panasonic NRL 376MX.
$1608
A bit ex, but my sis sponsored 1K:-)
1. It is made in Japan
I think I give up on electrical products made in korea and china. Did I tell you that my philips hairdryer that I just bought from courts give off a burnt smell when I use it. Horrors! Anyway, I am still using it until it konks out.
2. It is a large capacity with energy saving.
365 L capacity; 434 energy saving.
3. It fits the space in the kitchen.

I looked at Mitsubishi MRV45T $899
Go for this if you have the space!
Made in thailand.

Another favourite: Mitsubishi MRF42T $749
Still too big.

Washing Machine....
The ONE I finally bought is ELBA 7kg made in europe. The 5kg is made in china.
Price $688

No comments: