Saturday, September 6, 2008

furniture polish

You know I am still thinking about that furniture polish.
Well, I do have some at home...I'll go and read whether I can use that rosewood oil onto teak.
Then again, at the end of the day....it is not even about furniture polish!

If lady boss had given me the polish...which is like $9.90 free...
I would have had a more pleasant shopping experience.

***
You know, I really really love my foldable table.
I am condident that all my writing done on that table will be very inspired.

****
Complaints....
sigh...now they are complaining about mystery lady that comes in on weekends and does her swim, unaccompanied by the relative who is supposedly a resident.

Well, my sis and her brood of boys do come over for free swim but that is over the school holidays. I am usually upstairs and my sis takes her boys down.

I guess, now i just have to make sure I show face when the children go swimming or else, I do not want to invite people complaining about this and about that. And once they start, the list goes on and on.....

****
Life will be happier if we fill our COMPLAINTS with GRATEFULNESS.

No comments: