Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gardening

Here you can see the buds on my orchid plant.

This orchid has bloomed for a week now.


Plant stand bought from IKEA last night. Originally intended to put my TV on the plant stand, but it seems too wobbly....so I took it out to put the money plant which has leaves falling out of the pot. I hear that the roots can stain the wall. So I think putting it on a stand will solve that for now.



I picked this plant out of the cactus section. $2.50. Cheap!
Then as I make my payment, the lady told me that the plant is a feng shui plant.
So I asked, where must I put it....
The lady said, 'go by feel'.




This is the terranium that I made. I got the inspiration after seeing this at hortpark. Of course the hortpark one is much nicer. But I like mine too.



No comments: