Friday, August 22, 2008

Outdoor furniture viewing spree

This is the folding table from Teakland Gallery.
Last time I was quoted $280....but today lady boss quoted me $250 for 80cm, and $230 for 70cm.
This is the one that can double up as writing table height....with the Ikea foldable chairs.



I like this stool also from Teakland Gallery. $78


NATURAL LIVING
Tanjong Katong Branch that specializes in Outdoor furniture.


I love the lamps. This is the water hyacinth collection: Big $500; Medium $480; Small $450.
This one I can change the light bulb without having to climb ladder. And it has a nice feel.


This combination was recommended to me. Chair $550 Table $450. They are having 20% storewide sale.
Resin: so can wash. 5 year gurantee. Interior is aluminium so will not warp or turn mouldy.
Water durable.




Close up of the Fiona Tombo set. Special this weekend only. If table only = $350 lelong price.



This is the Fiona & Tombo collection lelong at $1,199 + $53.50 for delivery.
I like the round table.

*****
You know, if I have money to throw around, I don't need to think. But I am so fussy about the look of the furniture, how use friendly it is, how easy to maintain it is....take measurements....think and think and think.....
Anyway, I love everything that I see at Natural Living.
And it always comes down to needs and wants.....
How often will I sit on that chair or use that table????


No comments: