Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And there shall be light

Lightman came today and what I thought was a 3 hour session of installing 29 lights turned out to be a whole day affair. Tweedle dee dum....I have to leave at 5 and Ah C still has 2 down lights to go and he has yet to patch up the holes!
Luckily there was my Pa to take 2nd shift while I went home.

For an electrician....
Ah C has fanciful blonde highlights on his fringe.
Did you know he has PERFECT eyesight? gees, he could have been a pilot.
Alternatively, he could have gone for corrective lasik?
And you thought only PCK has those last finger nail kept long....Ah C has his thumb fingernail pointy like a lou fat ye.

Ah C was very good.
He let me practise putting in a light bulb. I wanted to make sure that I knew how to change bulbs since I will have to double up as handyman in the house.

***
I took photos.
Will put it up when the blog allows me to.

No comments: