Monday, March 3, 2008

Curtains





Fabrics galore!
This is going to bust my budget of 1.3K
I went shopping at Joo Chiat Complex. Sure there were 1.3K stuff that fitted my budget. But I was in like, obviously not in love.
So what constitutes value?
1. You must LOVE the curtains. As in absolutely fall in love with it! Hey, you are going to wake up to the curtains and go to bed with the curtains hanging there 365 days for the next donkey years!
2. Washability. Curtains get dirty. If the curtains are cheap and it tears when you machine wash, you don't feel half the pain. Maybe if it is very very beautiful, then don't wash....as in hang it until 10 years then throw and buy new ones.
3. Priceless.
Again, the ultimate decision is I want it to look good. So the LR will have the BEST!
The rooms do not need such nice ones so they will be getting cheaper ones.
****

No comments: