Monday, March 3, 2008



Black glass dining set from cellini

The best I've seen so far. 1.4K plus. Love those steel legs!
Still searching for a modern marble top set. The ones that I have seen are rather old fashion.

***

I don't know how G does it. I show him all these pictures and he is able to tell me what matches with what and here I am pulling my hair out of all these pieces that I have seen and not wanting to sink in money yet because I am still wondering if the pieces match with each other. G is my very talented, multi-tasking, sensitive, new age, shrewd PROJECT EXECUTIVE....that's what it says on his name card.

My lights are arriving tomorrow.

I got my bay window done up with solid surface top. It looks good so far. I need to give it a thorough check when I go over tomorrow.

No comments: