Friday, March 7, 2008

honesty, integrity...

Maybe I am STUPID?

Joo Chiat curtain experience:
#1
Budget fits, product fits.
Then the guy handed me his card.
Monli Curtain
Mr. Do Re Mi
????

And I thought, I'm not going to buy curtains from Do Re Mi! If there is a problem later, how to find the person?

#2
Lelong $3 per meter on display outside curtain shop.
Yuen Sun Textiles
What kind of house is this?
Guy asked in hokkien.
HDB I said.
Bo lah, mmm si hdb.

And suddenly $3 material was charged $10!!!!
Workmanship.
Gang ji.

!!!!
Ok.

Grillman...
Grillman was measuring my door when phone call came.
Some owner wanted to know his name, his partners' names....etc.
He said he don't want their business.
Giving back their refund.
!!!!
Grillman called me today.
I said, I have not checked with my management about design.
Hey....its true, I am not lying.

*****
I saw the painters.
I got the paint numbers.
Managed to ask them to come to my unit tomorrow to paint up the ceiling and the walls.

I feel tired.
Need to wake up early tomorrow to put newspapers on my floor.
Then clean up the place after.

No comments: