Saturday, March 29, 2008

dahlia gallery

Oval dining table with sexy legs! Interesting wood grains.
$2800.
If the item is the 1st piece carried by the dahlia gallery for the 1st time and I buy it I get 50% discount. So this sexy oval dining table is a steal at $1400.
Cons: it is wood veneer. Width 160cm by 100 cm.



The MASTERPIECE!
Award winning dining table.
Hello!!!! think of the cleaning I have to do on those irregular edges. I guess design people are not cleaning people.


I love this coffee table. I think it cost either 900 or 3000. Cannot remember which.



Normal looking rectangle birch wooden dining table with rattan details on the side of the table.
$1800.


www.dahliahome.net

Interesting furniture shop if you are into wood stuff.
47 Amoy street.
I found this 3 storey furniture place by chance.
Danilo from Isreal was really helpful.
Must be the angmoh-ness, he actually invited me to take photos, take photos!!!!

So here are the photos.

No comments: