Friday, March 21, 2008

more on dining tables

LUSH
www.lush-lush.com

I found that Harvey Norman marble dining set here. Lush carries 3 designs of marble top dining set. Price: $1780; $1880 & $2000
Still, it is the legs, the legs!!!!!
Those Baroque legs looks a bit spastic.
They have a lot of designer reproductions here. Pretty neat stuff.

Tien Seng Marble
www.tsm.com.sg

They have a WIDE range of marbles in all sorts of colours and grains. I read in some renovation forums that this place can cut marble slabs for you. I called but sales person was out. Definitely need to check this one out.

Moopak
www.moopak.com

The owner is out for the long weekend so I will need to wait until Tuesday to get quote from the owner. Well that definitely buy me some time to check the other places out.

No comments: