Sunday, March 23, 2008

Arne Jacobson Egg Chair

I love those Egg chairs....

The ones at Park Mall was thousand plus.
Castilla...$1980
Another shop....$1712
I saw one at GWC Vhive going for 300 plus....

But of course the Vhive one looks and feels not as shiok as the real thing. Though, perhaps even the castilla ones are reproductions?

Speaking of Castilla....
They have the best quality marble dining tables that I have see so far.
Think I will go back there and look to see if they have any on sale.
Very ex....about 5k.
Way beyond my budget....
hehe...but nice to look at.

I need to look at fridge and washing machine.
Then FINISH my shopping spree.

Need to get NTUC vouchers to buy cooking essentials.
Bought my bedsheet with tangs vouchers.
haha....buy more on credit card and then chalk up points to collect vouchers....

About NEEDS and WANTS....
eg. I want a carpet, but I need a fridge!
Er.....guess, I'll keep dreaming about that carpet for now.

No comments: