Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The dining set!

Choice 1: Harvey norman $1.9 without chairs
I like the marble. I don't like the legs. I saw this at an ad for LUSH...so wondering if Harvey Norman is like Courts...like they sub to LUSH???

2nd Choice: a hot favourite

Cellini black tempered glass. Yesterday went to look again, still got FEEL.
I love the stainless steel LEGS...exactly what I am looking for.
BUT...glass....if this table is going to be multi-functional....for writing, baking, food preparation, computer work, theory work, dining....
glass....hmmmm?



3rd Choice: go back to Mootak and get it custom made!
Price like harvey norman $1.9 without chairs
need to throw in chairs...estimate $150 per chair...and those are normal looking chairs...throw in
$80 for transportation....
buy hey...I get to choose the LEG design!
And the colour of the Marble....I was shown the above specimen.
But the owner has gone away...so I will only be able to talk to the owner on Tuesday.

No comments: